DataAnalytics Help Center
There are a lot of bugs left. Please contact me if you find anything
not listed here or on the change log page.
- First tab not selected
Hacked my way around this issue by adding an hidden dummy
splitter and using setTimeout to set the tab. - April 25
- Problem with tabs...
- Printing charts prints tiny graph under windows
FF bug with canvas.
- Item view: sort column arrow remains after sort restored or changed
- nsIStringBundle.GetStringFromName failure in console
This means that a string was not found in the bundle. Please
report this error.
- Back button screws wizards.
- Tutorial NYSE chart (sort) bug
Not investigated yet
- Graph with both bars and lines/points: points not aligned with
- Not all import options valid when importing a Google spreadsheet
- Chart legend problem with series with long names
Names wraps and overwrite following line
- Import of large table slow (32000).
filled with Mozilla. Workaround implemented. See test
- Multiple views: sort columns order not independent.
- Aggregates: move up/down not working as expected
- Aggregates: std err of mean does not show value for all selected
fields when average aggregates is also selected and does not include
some of the fields that std err needs.
- ctrl - c should not be the short cut for closing -
Fixed September 22
Scheduled for the next release:
Please look at the change log page for bug
fixed in the most recent version.